Pages

Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wedding Branding


I was cleaning out my hard drive the other night when I stumbled upon this little gem. When Nate and I were looking for a place to get married {almost 3 years ago!}...we were very close to having our wedding at The Union Projectan old Baptist church in Pittsburgh's East End that has been converted into a space used for creative "stuff."

Their slogan "Providing community space to connect, create & celebrate."

Anyways, I was digging through my "Wedding Inspiration" folder 
{any engaged or married woman knows what I'm talking about!} and found a bunch of my preliminary designs.

I was really into the whole "brand your wedding" idea so I had designed this logo/monogram in green and brown {those were our colors} inspired by the awesome stained glass windows at The Union Project.

I really love it and wish that I got to use it...

No comments:

Post a Comment