Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

For the Love of Poppies!

Poppy Spotting!
I don't know about you but I am totally, madly in love with Anthropologie.
When I walk into the store, the best way that I can describe it is:
It's like my brain + soul completely exploded and created a store 
and called it Anthropologie!

As I was browsing the site, I found stylized "Melded Poppy" hardware.

First, "Melded Poppy Knobs"....which come in Sky, White, Yellow + Green.
{I like them all but if I had to pick, I'd say the Sky is my favorite.}


The knobs also come in a cluster design....they are like mini bouquets!


And they also have "Melded Poppy" wall hooks!


which comes in a single or a double hook!

As my friend Victoria would say, these are "supes cute" and I think that
they would be adorable in an office or studio!
They range from $8 - $22. Check them out at your local Anthropologie!

No comments:

Post a Comment