Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, March 29, 2010

Love In Paradise


This past weekend was my soon-to-be sister-in-law's {wow, that's a lot of hyphens} bridal shower. I designed "everything print" for the shower. My s-t-b {let's abbreviate} s-i-l, Lauren is also a designer. Designing for another designer can be really tough. I really wanted her to like them and thankfully she was very pleased with them!


The project included: invitations, recipe cards, marriage advice cards, a game sheet + bingo card, water bottle labels and signage for the doors! I really like how it all came out.


My sister-in-law Rachel's shower is next month {yep, you read it right....2 showers/2 weddings same family within 2 months of each other....it's been wedding mania} and I am designing her invitations {and some other goodies} too so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment