Pages

Recent Posts

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A walk in my shoes...


So, a couple of weeks ago my friend from high school sent me a message asking if I considered my self an artist. I answered "Yes, I would." So he then asked if he could interview me for his art writing class, I was honored, I said sure! I warned him that I may not be the BEST interviewee but I'd do it. I am just about finished answering the 22 questions that he sent me and I must say, it was nice to sit back and actually think about what inspires me and why I do what I do.

I would encourage any artist to ask their self some of these questions. It is a good way to look into your heart and see what drives you, what motivates you. Here are a few:

+ What first sparked your interest in art?
+ How would you explain your style?
+ Where do you see yourself in 5 years as an artist? 10 years?
+ What influences you?
+ What is your favorite aspect of being an artist?
+ What has been your greatest accomplishment as an artist?
+ If you were to give advice to an aspiring artist, what would you say?

Share your answers if you would like!

No comments:

Post a Comment