Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I made it!

At the beginning of this month I had the opportunity for the first time {ever!}
to sell my cards at a local crafters market called I made it! Market.

 {My table}
 Fortunately I have a friend over at Steel City Cotton Works, who was willing to {very nicely} kick me in the butt and get me out there. This is something that I've wanted to do for the past 3-ish  years but for {who knows what} reasons, I just haven't…fear, procrastination, not knowing how or where….etc.

 {Another table shot}
I had such a blast. It was a Valentine's Day show so I created a couple of new cards just for this event. It's one thing to hear great things from your family and friends {they are supposed to support you} but to see the general public "oooo-ing and awww-ing" over some of your work is an indescribable feeling.

 {Groupies}
I hope that I have more opportunities like this in the future!
Thanks to everyone who came down to support me and thanks to all of the lovely people who purchased cards and prints! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment