Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Baking - Sticky Business

This year I started all of my baking pretty early and I'm actually already done.
I feel very accomplished (pat on the back)!
This year the cookie line up is: Peanut Butter Blossoms, Peppermint Meltaways, Oreo Truffles, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies (the best cookies in the entire world....I am sure of it), and Peppermint Marshmallows!
Yes...I said Marshmallows!!

I found a recipe for them and thought I'd give it a shot!

They weren't too difficult but it was a sticky sticky mess...

...but I think they turned out pretty good.

They will make really cute gifts + I think they will be
amazing in hot chocolate!

Try the recipe for yourself!
Be warned....it's like working with glue!

...I really need to get a (cute) apron!


No comments:

Post a Comment